- We want to drive awareness of the industry towards stakeholders such as government, the media and society at large.
- We aim to express the views of the industry with regard to regulation and policy issues.
- We will promote the image and the economic importance of the data centre industry – in both short term as in the long run.
- We want to take a leading role by facilitating members to boost operational improvements in the form of best practices, promotion of education and contributing to technical standards with which the data centre industry in Africa (and beyond) can make a difference.
- We aim to unite the pan-African data centre industry.
The Voice Of Africa Data Centre Industry
Data centre owners, government, data centre equipment suppliers, data centre users and manufactures, education institutions, data centre professionals and individuals are invited to join the Africa data centre association.